Alexa Demie’s Makeup Artist Reveals How to Get the Perfect Graphic Eyeliner
Alexa Demie is no stranger to the red carpet and her makeup always looks stunning. We have been dying to know how she manages to achieve her signature graphic eyeliner look. Well, we have some exciting news for you: Alexa Demie’s makeup artist has finally revealed the secrets behind her perfect eyeliner. In this blog post, we will share with you the exact steps to get Alexa Demie’s graphic eyeliner look. So keep reading to learn how to get the perfect graphic eyeliner!
What you need
When it comes to creating the perfect graphic eyeliner look, there are a few essential tools you need to have on hand. The most important items you’ll need include an eyeliner brush, a precision liner, and some type of black or dark-colored eyeshadow. If you’re looking for a long-lasting finish, opt for a waterproof liner.
Your eyeliner brush should be thin enough to allow you to create precise lines. You can also use a makeup brush, cotton swab, or even a toothpick to help you get the perfect shape.
Your precision liner is the main tool that will help you create the graphic look. There are various types of eyeliners available, including pencils, liquid liners, and gel liners. Choose whichever product suits your needs and style best.
Finally, using a black or dark-colored eyeshadow will give your graphic eyeliner more depth and intensity. When applying eyeshadow, use small, quick strokes and blend it well for a seamless finish. With these three tools in hand, you’re ready to create the perfect graphic eyeliner look.
The trick to nailing the perfect wing
When it comes to graphic eyeliner, having the right technique is key. To start, you’ll want to draw a line along your upper lash line from the inner corner of your eye outward. You can use either a pencil, liquid liner, or even eyeshadow if you prefer. Once you have your line drawn, take a clean Q-tip and gently soften the edges. This will create a more diffused look.
Next, you’ll want to draw a small triangle at the outer corner of your eye. This will be the starting point of your wing. Then, draw a line that extends outward and upward in the direction of your eyebrow. Make sure to keep the line thin and close to the lash line. To finish off your wing, fill in the triangle shape and join the line up with your initial line.
To make sure your wing is perfectly symmetrical on both eyes, you can use a ruler or another straight edge to measure the angles. If you want a softer, more diffused look, take a makeup sponge or cotton swab and lightly blend out the edges. Now that you know the trick to nailing the perfect wing, you’re ready to rock your graphic eyeliner!
The best products for graphic eyeliner
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: This product is beloved by many makeup artists and celebrities alike. It has a long-lasting, pigmented formula that glides onto the eyes easily and gives you a sharp, precise line every time.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: This product provides intense color payoff and long-lasting wear that won’t smudge or flake off. It also comes with an easy-to-use felt tip applicator for precise lines.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Ink Liner: This product has an ultra-black waterproof formula that is both smudge-proof and long-lasting. It also has an innovative brush tip which helps you create any kind of look you want.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon: This gel eye crayon is super creamy and easy to apply, giving you a beautiful, defined line every time. Plus, it stays put all day long without smudging or fading.
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner: This pencil liner is formulated with intense carbon black pigments that give you a bold and dramatic look. Its smudge-proof formula ensures it will stay on all day without creasing or fading.
Alexa Demie’s go-to products for graphic eyeliner
Alexa Demie’s makeup artist, Simone Siegl, shares her favorite products for nailing the perfect graphic eyeliner look. According to Siegl, the secret to achieving this sharp, precise liner look is all about the products you use. She recommends using an ultra-fine felt tip pen liner such as the KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner for precision, or the Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eyeliner if you want to add some drama.
For a softer look that still packs a punch, Siegl loves using the Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner. This cake formula is perfect for creating a smudged, graphic liner without having to worry about it getting messy. The added bonus is that it can also be used to create intense definition on the upper and lower lash lines.
Finally, Siegl suggests using a creamy eye pencil like the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil for extra staying power. Its creamy texture makes it easy to smudge out for a diffused effect, while its intense pigmentation will give your liner a bold look that won’t budge.
By taking the time to pick the right products, you can easily create Alexa Demie’s signature graphic eyeliner look with ease. With the help of these go-to products from Simone Siegl, you’ll be able to get that sharp, precise finish in no time!